Objective of the Service Charter
The purposes of this Service Charter is to enhance levels of awareness on our role as a Water Service Provider (WSP), give insights on our core activities and values, provide information on the range of services we offer, the standards we have set, clients expectations, avenues for remedy where services fall short of standards and continuous improvement in pursuit of client satisfaction and excellence in our operations.
Core Principles of Service Delivery
We commit ourselves through this Charter to the following principles:
- Set clear and explicit standards of service that Clients reasonably expect.
- Provide our Clients/Stakeholders with adequate information about our services in a straight forward and open manner.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Handle clients with dignity, courtesy and respect
- Uphold transparency ,professionalism and accountability
- Place the common good of the company,the customers and the general public above self-interest.
- Utilize resources prudently to attain best value for users,owners,citizens and tax payers
- Device a monitoring and evaluation system to keep track of performance in the company
- Cultivate dynamism and innovative practices through continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Always taking corrective action on errors and deficiencies that occur
- Uphold and safeguard the legal existence and independence of the company in the discharge of its mandate.
Committments on Service Delivery
In service delivery we pledge that:
- The company shall efficiently provide high quality water and sanitation services within its area of jurisdiction.
- We shall utilize effectively water and sanitation facilities.
- We shall maintain high standards of water quality.
- We shall manage and maintain water and sanitation facilities to ensure its sustainability.
- Cash pursuits will be made within three (3) days from the date of the receipt of the voucher, while cheque payment will be made within four (4) days from the date of receipt of the voucher.
- All telephone calls will be attended to within one(1) minute of ringing.
- All visitors will be attended to at the reception within five(5) minutes of their arrival
- The company's annual report will be finalized and issued in December
- Routine correspondences will be replied to within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the enquiry.
- Technical correspondences will be replied to within twenty one (21) days from the date of receipt of the enquiry.
Amendments of the Charter
In light of the changing circumstances namely organizational and environmental dynamism, we will in consultation with our clients and stakeholders, subject this service charter to constant amendments with a view to improving our services.